Vegetables With Soy Sauce
- Complexity: easy
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, thinly cut lengthways
- 1/4 cup of sliced celery
- 3 tablespoons of sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- Any other vegetables of your choosing
Place all ingredients except the sesame seeds together in the Si-bag.
Based on a 900W microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes, increase the time slightly is your microwave is a lower wattage. If using a conventional ovenn, cook at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Please be aware of hot contents when opening the bag.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the vegetables.